Champion Cheer's Class Program can teach you everything you need to know to progress in tumbling. Whether you are working on mastering a back handspring or a double full, our coaches have the knowledge and experience to teach you the necessary technique! IF YOU HAVE THE WILL, WE CAN SHOW YOU THE WAY!
We are currently taking registration for our Monthy Classes!
Pricing for Monthly Classes
- 45 Minute Classes: $50 with Automatic Payments and $55 with Month to Month Payments
- 1 Hour Classes: $65 with Automatic Payments and $70 with Month to Month Payments
- 1 Hour 15 Minute Classes: $80 with Automatic Payments and $85 with Month to Month Payments
*Siblings receive a $5 discount per child.
*The annual registration fee is $20 per family.
*The annual insurance fee is $20 per student.
*To ensure a proper rate of progression, we encourage all of our students to take more than one class a week. There is a 50% discount on all additional classes. Repetition increases your rate of progression!
Recurring Payment Policies:
1) Class customers will receive a $5 discount off of their monthly tuition for signing up for recurring payments through automatic draft or credit card.
2) If you need to drop your class, you must fill out a drop form by the 15th of the month to avoid being charged for the following month.
3) There is a $15 fee for insufficient funds.
4) Consecutive absences do not serve as notification that you are dropping. Unless we receive a drop form, we will assume that you want to hold your class spot, and you will continue to be billed.
Month to Month Payment Policies:
1) Class customers who would like to pay on a month to month basis will owe a one month deposit that will go toward your last month of classes.
2) Tuition is due on or before the first class of each month.
3) A late fee of $10 will be assessed on the 8th of the month.
4) If we have not received payment by the 21st of the month, you will be dropped from the class, and your deposit will go toward paying that month's tuition.
5) There is a $15 fee for insufficient funds.
1) We do not give refunds or makeup classes for holidays and closings. Tuition is for 3, 4 or 5 classes per month. We will average 4 classes per month over the course of the year.
2) We work very hard to maintain a specific coach to athlete ratio. Therefore, we do not allow makeups for absences in other classes. When you are absent, you may make up the class in Open Gym.
3) We must have four athletes in a class to keep the class on the schedule. If a class falls below four athletes, the class will be canceled, and we will work with you to find another class time.
4) If only one athlete attends a class, the student will be given a 30 minute private by the instructor. If only two athletes attend a class, they will be given a 45 minute class.
5) There will be a $5 transfer fee to change classes if the transfer is made outside of an Open Registration Period which will be held prior to summer and prior to the start of school.
Click here for a link to our Registration and Release Form
Students learn developmental tumbling skills, which increase balance, develop coordination and teach positive learning attitudes. This is a great foundation for girls and boys who want explore the sport of tumbling while developing skills that will benefit all of their future athletic activities! There are no prerequisites for this class.
Beginner- (No skill requirements) In this class athletes will work on handstands, cartwheels, round offs and back walk overs. Forward and backward rolls will be incorporated.
Level 1- (Handstand, cartwheel, round off and back walkover are required to be in this class) Students will work on front walkovers, back walkover series, cartwheel back walkovers, back handsprings and round off back handsprings.
Level 2- (The skills required to begin level 2 are back walkover series, back handspring and round off back handspring.) In this class, athletes will work on back walkover back handspring, standing back handspring series, jump back handspring, round off series, level 2 variations to back handsprings (such as front handspring to round off back handspring or back handspring step-out to round off back handspring, etc..), and round off back handspring back tucks.
Level 3- (Level 3 skill requirements are standing back handspring series, jump back handspring and round off back handspring back tuck.) Students will work on standing backs, standing back handspring backs, standing two back handsprings to layout, level 3 variations to backs and round off back handspring layouts. Jumps into all standing back handspring passes will be incorporated in level 3 classes.
Level 4- (A standing back tuck, standing two back handsprings to layout and a running layout are required for Level 4.) Athletes will work on skills such as jumps to standing backs, jumps to two back handsprings to layout, standing two back handsprings to full, level 4 variations to layouts and running fulls.
Level 5- (Requirements for level 5 are triple whip back tuck, standing two back handsprings to full, and a running full.) Athletes will work on standing fulls, jumps to standing fulls, jumps to two back handsprings full, standing variations to fulls, standing two back handsprings to double, running doubles and running variations to doubles.
Flexibility is an extremely important part of cheerleading that is often overlooked. This class is highly recommended for fliers, but is great for all athletes looking to improve their jump flexibility and prevent injury by better balancing their body. Coach Jake uses his experience and knowledge of both cheer and gymnastics to lead a wonderful stretching class that makes it a great treat for the bodies of hard working cheerleaders!
Jump Class - Want to have jumps that stand out from the crowd? Get the repetition, conditioning and tips that you need to improve your jumps! Coach Jake runs this class at a fast paced where you will get an incredible jump work out increasing your overall strength, the speed of your legs and the height of your jumps!